- Brian Lawler on I have created a photo too large for Photoshop
- Elon ganor on I have created a photo too large for Photoshop
- Han on EyeFi changes everything!
- amanda on Why do people (people) put numbers (numbers) in parentheses?
- Rita Grobler on An iPad and EyeFi card bring the Holy Grail to pro photographers
Monthly Archives: January 2012
The crack of dawn cracked especially hard this morning in Socorro, New Mexico. It was our day to go to the Very Large Array, a group of 27 radio telescopes spread across a mesa to the west of Socorro. I … Continue reading
Sunrise comes early at The Bosque. Though the official sunrise was 7:11 a.m. today, the birds were very active at about 6:35 a.m. The big Sand Hill Cranes had already started taking off in flights of three or four when … Continue reading
I’m in New Mexico, home of the Los Alamos National Laboratory, the White Sands Missile Range, and the Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge. Among other things. I’m here with my son Patrick to take photos of migratory birds. There … Continue reading
This post was originally made on June 11, 2010 on my blog at What They Think. I have updated the information in it here. When I am not teaching, I am usually sitting in my home office, the master of … Continue reading